Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Orange Dark Chocolate Brownies

Orange Dark Chocolate Brownies

This easy recipe uses a brownie mix and concentrated OJ to make one of my favorite flavor combinations.


Duncan Hines Dark Chocolate Brownie Mix
1/3 c. water
1/3 c. veg oil
2 eggs
2 Tbsp. orange juice concentrate
zest of one orange

Just follow the instructions on the box for cake-like brownies. I measured out the 2 Tbsp of OJ concentrate into the measuring cup and then added the water up to 1/3, so it ends up being slightly less than 1/3 c. of water. Since I live at high altitude, I also added 2 Tbsp of flour to my mix. Mix together all ingredients and place in greased pan. Bake for time recommended on box for your pan size.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...